Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bottles and Eating solids

I have had many people ask, and I am sure
many people wonder how I feed three babies by myself. For the first few months, we bottle propped...and now we use a device that allows for hands free feeding. It's called a podee and the kids have taken such a liking to using it. In fact, many times the only way Gabe will take a bottle is by using his podee. Here is a picture of me feeding them.




We just recently have started to try to feed
them solids. I have decided that I will be making
the baby food to save money. We have started with rice cereal and sweet potatoes. Here is a picture of the kids eating solids in their bumbo seats. Daddy is feeding them and having fun watching their faces as they try to figure out what this eating thing is all about.

I am hoping that the transition to solids will be good, and they will enjoy the change from only bottles to eating yummy solids :). I know it is going to be a hard transition for me as well, as I have gotten very good at our bottle schedule. We will be bringing out their high chairs soon...they need to be a little bit bigger.

No comments: