Sunday, September 10, 2006

Oh baby(s), we're six months old!


It's unbelievable to me that Gabriel, Addison and Gavin are six months old today! I thought I would take some time to describe what their personalities are like and what exciting things they are doing now that they are six months old.

Gabriel - He is such a happy baby. Chris and I find ourselves laughing with him so much because he finds everything is funny. He is very ticklish. Gabe has figured out very quickly how to roll over from his back to belly. He loves to push himself up on his arms, but still can't figure out how to go forward with crawling. He does however, know how to move in circles.

Addison - She really is such a princess. She has beautiful blue eyes, and usually figures out how to do everything first. She, too, is rolling over from back to belly. She is very observant. She loves to smile and is also very happy. Addie likes to show her brother's how to do new things. Addie looks a lot like her beautiful, big sister Brianne. I am sure Brianne is very proud of that (by the way, Brianne is so great with the babies...and they love her very much!)

Gavin - He loves to eat. He has gained the most weight and looks like he is a 6 month old baby. He is probably the most like his Mommy...he likes to have things NOW. He, too, is rolling over from his back to belly and is also on the verge of crawling. He has a beautiful smile that encompasses his whole face and full head of hair! Gavin loves to bounce in his bouncer and is a very active baby.

We have truly been blessed these past six months. They have gone by so fast and the changes they have made are truly incredible. I think I love them more and more everyday!

No comments: