We went to the mall on Saturday, and to our surprise we were not the only set of triplets there that day! We were met by another family who has two older daughters and 10 month old triplet boys (2 identical, 1 fraternal)! What a blast to meet them, they were such a fun family and we were thrilled to meet another family who is at the exact same place we are with GAG. I stole the picture they took of the babies, it's a great picture...and what a sight to see!
Anyways, just had to share our fun story. We are really looking forward to spending more time with our new friends, and it will be so fun to watch two sets of triplets grow up together and hopefully be good friends.
Kari
2 comments:
Chris and Kari,
I am happy that you have found a family to like you said that you and the quote tripletts 6 will all become and remain friends...That would be awesome...
I just viewed the Gate website....I really loved reading and looking at the pictures....
Keep up the website
Take care.
Love, Aunt Rachel
Hi! Just me checking in. I sent you an email. 2 of mine have been sick this week...hope yours are doing better than mine :) Missed you at the mall today! Talk to you soon! Karen
Post a Comment