Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday!

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Gabe, Addie and Gavin's first birthday. Gavin started walking almost to the exact minute of his first birthday! And Gavin also started riding in his Big Boy carseat! There is picture of him sleeping in his carseat, too! Addie is also taking many steps, and Gabe is still enjoying crawling, but will catch up very soon! The kids had a great time seeing all their family and friends, and so did Mommy and Daddy...and they really enjoyed their cakes!! (Made by Grandma!) The pictures will speak for themselves, but take note of the last picture with all three babies when they finished with their cakes...Gavin was completely gone. Addie, when she was finished threw her cake on the floor! The entire weekend was a great way to celebrate our wonderful children! It's amazing that our once preemie babies are now 1!!! Thanks, everyone, for making their first year such a memorable and fun year!



Love, Kari








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe how well they are eating all that cake!!! Your kids are a riot and I am convinced Gavin will be the leader of the pack. Congrats on surviving the first year!

The Brookharts said...

Great, great pictures of the kids. I love the caterpillar cake. Your children are beautiful.

ps...I still haven't tried chicken nuggets yet! I'm afraid they'll choke! I need to get over it...my kids will be on baby food until they're 5. No one would ever guess I have 2 older kids by the way I baby the boys!!