Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mommy and Addie have a tea party

Addie really wanted to have a tea party with Mommy. So, we pulled out the tea set and had milk tea and cookies. We had fun talking and drinking tea! Addie and Mommy really enjoyed our little tea party!

2 comments:

ABIGAIL said...

I love that you and Addie had a mom-daughter tea party. I think it's so important to spend one-on-one time with twins/multiples, and your kids seem to love spending time with you! My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.

Jennifer said...

So cute! We have tea parties once a week. My boys think it's great. I found a tea set for Christmas that had primary color cups and saucers so they think its "cool"! So much fun at this age, isn't it.